Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 19, 2021
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CertificationsRequired: Must be BC in Internal Medicine.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: 12 hour nights and some days.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- A facility that is part of a well-known health system is seeking a nocturnist for locum tenens coverage.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- The facility is located in Alabama..Assignment.
- Long term assignment -The facility's need is primarily nights but they also have some days that they need coverage for-Provider will be working solo at night-6-10 admissions on average for night shifts-Candidates must be clean and clear of any background and malpractice to be considered -Must have active AL license.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Procedures Required: None.
- Reference ID: ORD-106753-MD-AL.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago