Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Saturday · May 28, 2022
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northwestern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospitalist physician will also write the discharge order.
- Credentialing Timeline: 45-60 days.
- Skills/Certifications Required: Acls.
- Ark Staffing Solutions is seeking Internal Medicine physicians to assist with hospitalist locum coverage with one of our premier clients in northwestern Alabama.
- Ideal candidates will have an active AL license and no malpractice or disciplinary history, and ongoing availability beginning in October/November 2021.
- ER physician usually writes a few admission orders to get the process started and once admitted and transferred to the inpatient setting the MD or Crnp will round on the patient in the inpatient room and additional orders will be written.
- 1099 Rate: $190/hr - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Daily Schedule: Flexible.
- We are seeking a board-certified internal medicine hospitalist for a 1099 locum tenens opportunity near Florence, Alabama.
- Total Hospital Beds: 185 beds.
- Average Daily Patient Encounters per Physician: 15-16.
- Admissions and Discharge Duties: ER will contact hospitalist or Crnp to arrange admission.
- 6a-6p or nocturnist shift from 6p-6a.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Ark Staffing Solutions