Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Montgomery) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Montgomery is the historically rich capital and second largest city in Alabama.
- Baptist East also received the 2010 HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Work life balance - No.
- Level III Nicu: specialized, around-the-clock care for premature and critically ill newborns.
- Therapy Center: offering personalized occupational, speech and physical rehabilitation programs on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Potential to provide back-up coverage at sister facility - Baptist Medical Center South.
- Placing in the top 5 percent in the country for patient safety.
- Help in the development of a new Pediatrics program!
- About Envision.
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- Montgomery's Entertainment District includes an Amphitheater, public arts displays, Riverboat, Riverwalk Stadium, and the Union Station Train Shed.
- It is home to a United States Air Force Base, Maxwell AFB, and a half a dozen universities.
- Establishing/providing plan of care.
- The hospital was recently named one the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson Reuters (now Truven) for meeting the highest standards of patient care and satisfaction.
- Work 122-days per year (3 Ped Hosp to split 365-days of coverage).
- Go home once newborn/pediatric patients have been seen.
- Bmce has a busy delivery service and a Level III Nicu that is covered by in-house NNPs and Neonatologists who take. The hospitalists will support the Neos in the newborn nursery and play a role in the ongoing development of the Pediatrics service as it grows over time.
- Rounding on newborn nursery and inpatient pediatric patients.
- Radiology: providing advanced inpatient and outpatient imaging services, including diagnostic, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, CT and MRI.
- Envision Physician Services is looking for a Pediatric Hospitalist to join our team in Montgomery, AL at Baptist Medical Center East.
- Comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Medical/Surgical Intensive Care Unit: as well as general and specialized surgical services including orthopedics, peripheral vascular, urological and eye laser.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- With a population of roughly 200,000, it has large city cultural and recreational amenities with a small town feel.
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- Staffing Model: 3 Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Bmce) This is an expanding program meant to provide support to the robust newborn nursery service and help in the development of a brand new inpatient pediatric program.
- Baptist Medical Center East is a 150-bed acute care hospital providing high-quality healthcare to the Montgomery-area communities we serve.
- Emergency services: 24-hour care for life-threatening conditions.
- Day coverage only.
- Labor and Delivery Center: state-of-the-art unit to maximize comfort for mother and baby.
- Talking with patients/families/care team.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services