Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (One Hour from Florida Beaches) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the extreme south just north of Florida's pan handle, approximately one hour north of the Gulf of Mexico, and about an hour and a half from the state capital, Montgomery.
- Earn a base salary with performance based bonuses.
- Hospital Medicine in Alabama - One Hour from Florida Beaches.
- This town has been recognized in Norman Crampton's book "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" twice.
- Robust benefit package with added perks.
- What better place to practice medicine than in a modern clean healthcare facility, in a pleasant area of Alabama?
- Work a 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Scheduling interviews for Hospitalists to join a growing team.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.