Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Round until 3 pm or 4 pm, then be on.
- Rounds will start at 7 am until early afternoon (3 pm or 4 pm), then be on. You will also round in the ICU and will need to be comfortable in all stabilizing procedures.
- They are open to IM and FP hospitalists.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Come work at a patient-focused hospital that strives for excellence.
- ER runs the codes and rapid responses.
- Salary plus bonus potential.
- The incoming physician will work a 7 on and 7off block schedule.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- ICU rounding and stabilizing procedures needed.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will also be offered student loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, negotiable relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Our services are free for you.
- Located just north of the Florida Panhandle.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a bonus.
- Practicing physicians must be board certified.
- To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send.
- The ER runs the codes and rapids, and anything acute will be transferred out.
- CompHealth is currently assisting an Alabama hospital with their search for an experienced hospitalist.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job opening was posted