Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gulf coast area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Open to IM or FP candidates.
- Anything acute will be handled by ER.
- Loan repayment offered.
- 2020 residents are also welcome.
- 2020 residents welcome.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- They welcome IM and FP physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
- Alabama location on the Gulf coast.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available at large health system in Alabama.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- All day shifts.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with productivity bonuses.
- To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at or send.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will be offered loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 8 am to 8 pm, and physicians can leave at 6:30 and take. Anything acute will be handled by the ER and there will be no procedures required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago