Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coastal Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine.
- The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- IM and FP candidates are welcomed.
- Residents welcomed.
- Your schedule will be 7 on and 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm.
- They are open to IM, FP, and resident candidates that can start this year.
- Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Desirable Coastal Alabama.
- A large health system located in Alabama is seeking a hospitalist to join their team.
- This employed opportunity comes with full health benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, loan repayment, 5 days of CME and stipend, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice coverage.
- Manageable patient census.
- Student loan repayment offered.
- There are streets lined with massive live oaks and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches.
- Compensation $260K with RVU bonus.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- 7 on and 7 off dya block schedule.
- 24/7 intensivist support.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago