Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be board certified if more than 2 years out of residency.
- Procedures not required, full subspecialty backup is available.
- There is 1 nocturnist and 1 NP working the night shift, and you will average 5 to 11 admissions per shift.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Reasonable admissions range of 5 to 11.
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Procedures will not be required as there is full subspecialty backup available.
- They will consider IM or FP candidates that can start in 2020.
- Top ranked community to live in the United States is an easy drive to Birmingham, Nashville, and Atlanta.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Flexible nocturnist schedule can be 7 on and 7 off or longer blocks if desired.
- Our services are free for you.
- In addition to a competitive base salary plus incentives, quality, and tenure bonuses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- You will also be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, medical education debt assistance, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, licensure/dues/subscriptions, and malpractice insurance.
- Nocturnist has an NP during the shift to assist.
- No coding is required unless it is your own patient.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The shifts are from 6 pm to 6 am.
- They are offering a flexible block schedule can be 7 on and 7 off, or longer blocks if multiple weeks off are needed for time off.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital/clinic in Alabama with their search for a nocturnist due to growth.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago