Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dothan) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Potential for collaboration with Nicu Medical Director for outreach and planning for growth.
- Dothan is a city in Dale, Henry, and Houston counties in the United States state of Alabama.
- Flexible week on/week off schedule.
- Envision offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including malpractice, and relocation assistance.
- Dothan has become known as the "Peanut Capital of Alabama" and hosts the National Peanut Festival each fall.
- We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Through innovation and sustained performance, Southeast Health, a 420-bed regional referral center, has achieved the reputation of providing the best diagnostic, clinical, surgical and patient care services available in the region.
- Pediatric subspecialists include GI, ENT, Ortho, Surgery (adult) with the ability to consult with the UAB for any add'l subspecialties.
- 1108 Ross Clark Circle.
- Help out with newborns if census is > 18.
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!
- Envision also provides Neonatology services (newborns/Level III Nicu) at Sehmc.
- Staffing Model: 2 Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Consults to the ED.
- It takes more than technology and a modern facility to treat people.
- Southeast Health is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the residents of southeast Alabama, southwest Georgia and the Florida Panhandle.
- Ninety percent of the medical staff at Southeast Health is board-certified compared to the national average of 60 percent.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 12-bed Inpatient Pediatric floor.
- It's also less than two hours from the Emerald Coast.
- Competitive compensation with leadership stipend.
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center.
- It is the county seat of Houston County and the seventh largest city in Alabama, with a population of 65,496 at the 2010 census.
- It takes a team of dedicated, well-trained professionals to continually deliver quality healthcare.
- Employing a staff of more than 2,700, Southeast Health is recognized as one of the largest employers in the region and is proud of its reputation of providing a positive and responsive work environment.
- If you're looking for a family friendly outing, a date night, or an evening planned around a concert or show, Dothan can exceed your expectations.
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- Dothan has something for everyone.
- Opportunities to partner with local DO school - AL College of Osteopathic Medicine as well as growing GME program at the facility.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced Medical Director for our established Pediatric Hospitalist program at Southeast Health Medical Center (Sehmc).
- Through advanced treatment and technology, it provides for the changing healthcare needs of the growing communities it serves since 1957.
- The Medical Director will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Pediatric unit with particular attention to quality, patient safety, policies and procedures, and patient experience.
- Southeast Health is supported by a medical staff of approximately 350 physicians representing virtually every medical specialty.
- The progress of Southeast Health represents the distinguished service of dedicated board members, physicians, employees and volunteers, and a supportive community.
- Work/life balance with.
- Engaged hospital leadership and support staff with vision for growth in both the immediate/surrounding communities.
- The role also incorporates working with hospital administration and providing leadership for the multidisciplinary staff.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services