Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Six months of coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedures required.
- Candidates should be board certified.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The facility needs a provider to work over a six-month period.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification needed.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 17 patients per day.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Alabama.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.