Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Wednesday · January 29, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are typically an average of 18 patients that the locum will round on per day and 15-18 admissions divided amongst the physicians.
- A facility in Alabama is seeking a locum tenens hospitalist for coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: March 2020 - short term.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- Procedures are not required as lines are done by ER or surgicalist and intubations are done by anesthesia, although the locum should be familiar with basic vent settings.
- The locum must have at least 20 CME credits from the prior year.
- The locum will be expected to work 14 night shifts and 30 days shifts.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Board certification in Abim or Abfm is required within 7 years of training completion.
- EMR is used for notes/charting.
- Reference ID: ORD-075736-MD-AL.
- Support Staff: MDs, NPs, APC.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- HM will be responding to codes.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Shift times vary from 6:30 am-6:30 pm, 11 am-7 pm, 6:30 pm-6:30 am, and 7 pm-11 pm.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago