Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 160+ bed hospital part of prestigious system based in Mobile.
- We are seeking Nocturnists for a highly sought-after location in Alabama - live by the beach just 18 miles from Mobile.
- The community sits on bluffs that overlook Mobile Bay, so you're never far from a view of the water with a aid-back vibe that lowers your blood pressure.
- State-of-the-art facility named one of the top 100 Hospitals.
- Hiring Nocturnists Coastal Alabama - Great Area near Mobile.
- French quarter inspired area mirrors the brick and ironwork, courtyards, and inviting passageways of its storied predecessor to its west.
- Hours are 8pm-7am.
- Block schedule.
- If you love the Gulf Coast, there are few places more scenic, with antebellum homes, streets lined with live oaks, and a charming, walkable downtown.
- NO procedures or codes.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.