Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (SE Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama.
- No procedures or codes required.
- This is your chance to join a robust, rapidly growing team of 25 physicians at a 420 bed Level II trauma center, just 90 minutes from the Florida coast.
- Recognized as a "Playful City" with 19 parks, 6 public swimming pools, numerous private and public golf courses and 47 tennis courts including a 20-court complex built to professional standards.
- Above market base salary and quarterly bonuses plus robust benefit package.
- Take easy day trips to Tallahassee and Panama City, Florida.
- Your family can live nearby lakes and rivers and beaches.
- 24/7 pulm/critical care support for all CC admissions, house radiology physician presence 24/7.
- Robust business environment ranked.1 in retail sales in Alabama (per capita).
- Enjoy a flexible, individualized schedule - 15 to 20 patients a day.
- Opportunity to precept 3rd and 4th year medical students - opportunity to teach IM residents.
- Regional Airport served by Delta Airlines also available!
- Academic Hospitalist - SE Alabama - 90 Minutes to Gulf Coast.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.