Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Montgomery) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery, Alabama.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- This is a night position with a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule and procedures are not required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago