Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · September 16, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Andalusia Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM only.
- Location: South Alabama.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist/hospitalist.
- Specialty Requested: Nocturnist.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 with another physician or NP.
- Patient Age Range: Adult.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 420.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing,.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Schedule: 7p-7a nights,.
- Dates:Oct 7-20, 28-31, Nov 1-3, 14-30 and Dec 1, 14-31.
- Start Date: Asap upon credentialing 45 Days - Must BE Available By October.
- Carting/Dictation: Epic.
- Procedures most likely not needed.
- BC/BE within 5 years.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.