Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Wednesday · January 29, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Central Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earn a solid base salary plus quality bonuses and generous benefit package.
- We are scheduling interviews for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to lead a team of Hospitalist in Alabama.
- Located on the shores of a beautiful Lake Martin with 750 miles of shoreline, offering a myriad of recreational amenities.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Work a Monday - Friday schedule 8am to 5pm.
- Nurse practitioners available to help with rounding.
- This family friendly area is located 75 miles from Birmingham, and 45 miles from Montgomery and 2 hours from Atlanta.
- Hospitalist Medical Director - Alabama - New Grads Welcome.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.