Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Great health benefits.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at St. Vincent's East Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Paid CME allowance.
- This is a day position with a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule and procedures are not required.
- Competitive compensation with wRVU and quality bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago