Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified with an Acls certification.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification required.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- No procedures required.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at an Alabama medical facility.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts for this assignment..
- Open ICU.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- AL license in hand required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.