Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This employed opportunity comes with full health benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, loan repayment, 5 days of CME and stipend, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice coverage.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Quick Facts.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Your schedule will be 7 on and 7 off from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Compensation $260k with RVU bonus.
- They also welcome board certified and board eligible physicians.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule days.
- They are open to IM and FP candidates that can start this year.
- Manageable patient census.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- A large health system located in Alabama is seeking a hospitalist to join their team.
- Full health benefits and more.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Student loan repayment.
- Desirable Coastal Alabama CompHealth Services.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- IM and FP candidates are welcomed.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago