Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient encounters are tracked using the Medhost EMR system, and will have NP support.
- 5 - 15 patients per day with NP support.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility is looking for board certified or or board eligible providers to fill this role.
- Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby has your back every step of the way.
- 12-hour day shifts plus.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is day shift coverage on a 12-hour schedule.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to time constraints, only AL-licensed candidates will be accepted.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist job now open at an Alabama medical facility.
- No procedures required.
- Your duties include seeing 5 - 15 patients per day.
- AL license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.