Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dothan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner.
- It is a major referral center for the Tri-State area of South Alabama, Southwest Georgia and Northwest Florida.
- On the educational front, Dothan is home to Troy University's Dothan Campus, the Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine, and a handful of community colleges.
- There are 3 Blue Ribbon public Middle and Elementary schools around Dothan as well as many private schools.
- Hospital Medicine Department.
- Recreational opportunities include award winning golf courses and driving ranges, 19 public parks, 6 public swimming pools, and 47 tennis courts in town, including the Westgate Tennis Center.
- Average Daily Census: 130.
- Flowers Hospital is a 235 Bed Level III Trauma Center located in Dothan, AL.
- More than just a place to build a better life, Dothan has built-in advantages that also make it better for business: strategic location, easy access, strong work ethic, trained work force, sound and diversified economy, first rate educational institutions and a pro-business tax structure.
- Located a few short miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia, the area embraces the best that life has to offer, providing its residents not only modern conveniences and amenities of much larger cities, but also retains traditional Southern Hospitality that welcomes everyone.
- The community offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, and low property taxes.
- Geographic Rounding Model where Physician and NP/PA team care for patients in certain areas of the hospital.
- 6 Physician and 5 NP/PA team daily.
- Dothan is one of the region's most progressive cities.
- Dedicated Admitters see follow-ups and discharges.
- Procedures preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by American Physician Partners