Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 19, 2021
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 225,000 Salary.
- 15-25,000 Sign or Commence Bonus based on Experience.
- The hospital will consider IM or FP trained physicians, as well as J1 visa candidates.
- 10, the option of working a 7 on / 7 off or Monday - Friday schedule.
- 250,s are needed for one of the largest healthcare systems.
- 25,000 Quality Bonus paid Quarterly.
- 15,000 Sign or Commence Bonus.
- One of their hospital facilities located within a short drive to metro Birmingham, Alabama.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Birmingham, AL.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago