Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · July 23, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Both positions offer excellent compensation + production incentives.
- APP assistance until midnight.
- 10 - 12 admissions per shift +.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Florence, AL.
- Day shift - 18-20 encounters per shift.
- Block schedule 7 on / 7 off - Monday through Sunday.
- Employed or contract opportunity for Hospitalist or Nocturnist - Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates with experience.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Join strong group at North Alabama Medical Center in Florence, Alabama - a lakefront community in northwest Alabama.
- A new hospital is near completion to replace current aging facility - open date December 2018.
- Complete subspecialty support available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago