Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · September 16, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Very competitive compensation and robust benefit package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Live in Birmingham, AL.
- 7 day on/off schedule.
- College sports.
- No Vent Management.
- Birmingham, Al area.
- Hiking and biking.
- Plus more!
- Nurse practitioner to work with you.
- Boating on area lakes and rivers.
- Great shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Hospital has full range of medical subspecialists.
- Symphony, plays, theater and museums.
- Top rated public and private schools.
- Nocturnal Hospitalist Position - 7 on/off Schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago