Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent livability with plenty to see and do, affordable real estate from historic to new construction, strong schools and universities and close to many major southern and south eastern metro areas.
- Its central to so much!
- The city is nicknamed "The Rocket City" for its close history with United States space missions.
- Huntsville has been important in developing space technology since the 1950s.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Opportunity: Successful Hospitalist group in Huntsville, AL is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Internist or Family Medicine Physician to join their team.
- Hospitalist Needed in Huntsville, AL.
- Block 7 on/ 7 off schedule, daytime with open ICU.
- Location: The high-tech city of Huntsville, which sprawls at the foot of a mountain in North Alabama, is equally at home in the 19th century or the 21st.
- Make this place your home with temperate climate and a medical community unlike any other.
- Compensation: Employed with base compensation, incentives, sign on bonus, relocation, medical student loan repayment, CME and allowance, PTO and full health, retirement and malpractice coverage.
- Critical Care backup available.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago