Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at St. Vincent's East Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Great health benefits.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work/life balance.
- Flexible scheduling for a great work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Procedures are not required and this is a 7 days on, 7 days off position.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago