Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Huntsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 to 17 patients per day.
- Day and nocturnist roles open.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification and DEA license.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- The provider will work day or nocturnist shifts.
- An Alabama-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This facility uses the Medhost EMR system.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license are needed for this position.
- Vent management required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 - 17 patients per day and will have to do basic vent management.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.