Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Will only accept IM, BC is highly preferred, will consider BE within 5 years of residency.
- Opportunity will fill fast, interested candidates apply now!
- Location: Alabama.
- No procedures necessary as they do have full specialty back up.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Length Of Assignment: locums to perm.
- No procedures, full specialty backup.
- Great hospital in Alabama looking to grow their hospitalist program.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.