Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jasper) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jasper, AL.
- Must be comfortable running codes, procedures welcomed but not required.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, have an active AL medical license (or in process) a clean record, and a desire to operate in a leadership role.
- At least 2-3 years of Medical Directorship experience required.
- Hospitalists work 7:7 and see between 13-18 patients per day.
- Hospital has 267 licensed beds with 9 ICU open.
- We are seeking a hard-working, experienced Hospitalist who will work and interface well with Case Management, Emergency Medicine, and PCPs.
- Please submit.
- Excellent opportunity to serve as the new Hospitalist Medical Director of our awesome Hospitalist team at Walker Baptist Medical Center in Jasper, Alabama, a wonderful suburb just north of Birmingham.
- This position will be approximately 80% Hospitalist work and 20% administrative duties - Director will report to the CEO and Director of Operations.
- Open ICU.
- This is a great opportunity for career growth.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago