Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Alabama.
- Ongoing 7/7 coverage, or a minimum 7 day commitment.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Consistent, ongoing coverage needs.
- This is an excellent locum Hospitalist opportunity in Alabama.
- Facility will accept IM or FP with experience.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing 7/7.
- Must do procedures.
- Interested candidates.
- Patient Volume: 20-22.
- Opportunity for consistent straight locums or, if a mutual fit, would consider permanent.
- BC/BE (within 5 years).
- Quick start, easy credentialing.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.