Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Endless regional events, local festivals and community events.
- A suburban community with a welcoming, family-oriented feel!
- Coastal Alabama -Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician - Exceptional Benefits
$270,000+ Income Potential - Flexible Work Schedule
No Night Shifts - 600,000+ Metro Population - Light Would you like to work for at hospital that values you as a person and where you have genuine input in the practice?
- Outdoor enthusiast's paradise with world class deep sea fishing and water sports.
- Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to many beach front communities!
- Thriving downtown city offers shopping, a university, theater and live music.
- Affordable housing, family-friendly and outstanding public and private schools.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- 270,000+ income includes base salary and profit sharing.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Open to both Internal Medicine and Family Practice trained physicians.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule or Monday through Friday with your weekends free.
- Basic job.
- For more Hospitalist opportunities..
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 16% below the United States average and a robust housing market.
- Join a well-established group located on the coast that has a defined need for your specialty.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
This beautiful, coastal city is part of a booming mid-sized metropolitan area.
- Comprehensive benefits package and paid malpractice.
- A financially healthy hospital is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- 1Enjoy very mild winters, upscale dining, waterfront living and a local airport.
- Days only - no night shifts or staying in the hospital overnight.
- Round with a midlevel provider for increased efficiency.
- To be considered for this Hospitalist opportunity.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 30.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions