Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor enthusiast's paradise with world class deep sea fishing and water sports.
- A financially healthy hospital is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- Endless regional events, local festivals and community events.
- 270,000+ income includes base salary and profit sharing.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
This beautiful, coastal city is part of a booming mid-sized metropolitan area.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- For more Hospitalist opportunities..
- Join a well-established group located on the coast that has a defined need for your specialty.
- Coastal Alabama -Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician - Exceptional Benefits
$270,000+ Income Potential - Flexible Work Schedule
No Night Shifts - 600,000+ Metro Population - Light Would you like to work for at hospital that values you as a person and where you have genuine input in the practice?
- Days only - no night shifts or staying in the hospital overnight.
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 16% below the United States average and a robust housing market.
- Basic job.
- Affordable housing, family-friendly and outstanding public and private schools.
- Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to many beach front communities!
- To be considered for this Hospitalist opportunity.
- Thriving downtown city offers shopping, a university, theater and live music.
- Open to both Internal Medicine and Family Practice trained physicians.
- A suburban community with a welcoming, family-oriented feel!
- 1Enjoy very mild winters, upscale dining, waterfront living and a local airport.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- Round with a midlevel provider for increased efficiency.
- Comprehensive benefits package and paid malpractice.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule or Monday through Friday with your weekends free.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago