Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Affordable housing, family-friendly and outstanding public and private schools.
- Join a well-established group located on the coast that has a defined need for your specialty.
- Thriving downtown city offers shopping, a university, theater and live music.
- Coastal Alabama -Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician - Exceptional Benefits
$270,000+ Income Potential - Flexible Work Schedule
No Night Shifts - 600,000+ Metro Population - Light Would you like to work for at hospital that values you as a person and where you have genuine input in the practice?
- Open to both Internal Medicine and Family Practice trained physicians.
- To be considered for this Hospitalist opportunity.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
This beautiful, coastal city is part of a booming mid-sized metropolitan area.
- Outdoor enthusiast's paradise with world class deep sea fishing and water sports.
- Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- 270,000+ income includes base salary and profit sharing.
- 1Enjoy very mild winters, upscale dining, waterfront living and a local airport.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- Endless regional events, local festivals and community events.
- Round with a midlevel provider for increased efficiency.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to many beach front communities!
- Days only - no night shifts or staying in the hospital overnight.
- Basic job.
- For more Hospitalist opportunities..
- A suburban community with a welcoming, family-oriented feel!
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule or Monday through Friday with your weekends free.
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 16% below the United States average and a robust housing market.
- A financially healthy hospital is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- Comprehensive benefits package and paid malpractice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 30.
The position was first advertised on HospitalistWorking.com in the job section for Hospitalist permanent positions