Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation, clear job description, good benefits, excellent support and great relationship with sister tertiary care facility.
- Schedule can be 7 on/7 off or something else (like 1 weekend in 4).
- 150 bed facility located.
- Board Certification preferred, Must be excellent communictor, willing and capable of medical staff participation (and leadership when needed).
- With 1 recent retirement and 2 more expected in the n.
- Medical Director will be responsible for 7 other Hospitalists and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- Climate provides almost year-round outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Multiple colleges and universities located 30 minutes to 2 hours away.
- Days only (unless you wish to cover occasioanl night shift).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Public and private school options should provide right setting for almost anyone of any age.
- 45 minutes from Birmingham in quiet community near large lake.
- We're seeking an experienced Hospitalist (Medical Director or assistant a definite plus) with a good grasp of clinical skills, who can build a team and lead by example.
- Great Hospitalist Program seeking new Medical Director due to retirement.
- In-house admin support, as well as corporate.
- Clinical responsibilities include ICU coverage and short-term vent management, procedures are optional.
- Census averages 45-60 (12 month low of 38, high of 80), covered by 3 Physcians and 1 Nurse Practitioner daily.
- Stable program with solid collegial relationships across the Medical Staff.
- Assistant Medical Director plans to retire in 2 years, and hopes to provide bridge from retired Director to new Director.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago