Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule or Monday through Friday with your weekends free.
- Round with a midlevel provider for increased efficiency.
- Days only - no night shifts or staying in the hospital overnight.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Comprehensive benefits package and paid malpractice.
- Open to both Internal Medicine and Family Practice trained physicians.
- Would you like to work for at hospital that values you as a person and where you have genuine input in the practice?
- No Night Shifts - 600,000+ Metro Population - Light.
- Coastal Alabama -Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician - Exceptional Benefits.
- Physician with MD/DO degree.
- 270,000+ Income Potential - Flexible Work Schedule.
- A financially healthy hospital is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Basic job.
- Join a well-established group located on the coast that has a defined need for your specialty.
- 270,000+ income includes base salary and profit sharing.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago