Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Preferred candidate would be Board Certified or Eligible Internists, but FP's and MedPeds will be considered only if they have substantial inpatient experience or Hospitalist experience.
- Schedule is 1 in-house, working Sunday-Thursday nights, every other week.
- Golf and tennis options and youth athletic and hobby options are varied and plentiful within minutes.
- ICU and short term vent management are required but other procedures are optional.
- 200 bed not-for-profit hospital with solid specialty backup is seeking a Nocturnist for their group.
- Employment by a not-for-profit hospital system provides stability and substantial resources.
- Admit range average is 8 per PM shift.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Located in suburban Birmingham, only 20 minutes from the heart of downtown and even closer to the Galleria area, the community has fantastic shopping, dining, recreation, and entertainment options.
- Education options include public, private college prep and faith-based.
- Sorry, but we do not qualify for H1 or J1 waiver sponsorships.
- Tuscaloosa is only an hour away with SEC sports, and 2 large lakes with 30 minutes offer a variety of water recreation options.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago