Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- 170 bed hospital located.
- We're not sure you'll be visiting any of those places very often, as we have some of the South's most scenic hills and valleys, the Tennessee River and Lake Guntersville right in our backyard.
- There are public and private school options, including a local technical school and 4 year college.
- Schedule is a 7 on/7 off rotation, Mon-Sun.
- We do not qualify for H1 waiver sponsorship.
- 1 hour from Chattanooga and Huntsville is seeking to add a Hospitalist to their well established program.
- Seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible (w/recent training) IM, but also open to experienced FP w/strong inpatient background.
- In addition to local amenities, our community is located within an easy driving distance of multiple metro areas:.
- Our hospital is modern, well equipped and financially sound.
- If you're looking for a beautiful place to raise a family that has lots of outdoor recreation options, including nationally ranked golf courses and some great local shopping and dining options.
- 2 hours - Birmingham, and.
- Average census for the program in the Summer is.
- ICU, short term vents, central lines (infrequent), and Intubation (infrequent) are required.
- 2 hours - Atlanta & Nashville.
- Our medical staff and management team are committed to providing great local healthcare for most of our community's needs.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago