Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule is a 7 on/7 off rotation, Mon-Sun.
- There are public and private school options, including a local technical school and 4 year college.
- We're not sure you'll be visiting any of those places very often, as we have some of the South's most scenic hills and valleys, the Tennessee River and Lake Guntersville right in our backyard.
- Seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible (w/recent training) IM, but also open to experienced FP w/strong inpatient background.
- We do not qualify for H1 waiver sponsorship.
- 1 hour from Chattanooga and Huntsville is seeking to add a Hospitalist to their well established program.
- 2 hours - Atlanta & Nashville.
- Our medical staff and management team are committed to providing great local healthcare for most of our community's needs.
- In addition to local amenities, our community is located within an easy driving distance of multiple metro areas:.
- ICU, short term vents, central lines (infrequent), and Intubation (infrequent) are required.
- Our hospital is modern, well equipped and financially sound.
- 2 hours - Birmingham, and.
- 170 bed hospital located.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Average census for the program in the Summer is.
- If you're looking for a beautiful place to raise a family that has lots of outdoor recreation options, including nationally ranked golf courses and some great local shopping and dining options.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago