Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The FMD will work with company divisional leadership to assure compliance with the operating budget is maintained and assisting with recruitment and interviewing of all program staff.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our Hospitalist program at St. Vincent's East Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama.
- This is a great opportunity to take the next step and advance your career in Hospital Medicine!
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class leaders in Hospital Medicine.
- In addition, the FMD oversees the development of quality incentive plans and supports the Physicians in reaching quality objectives, including but not limited to core measures, length of stay, cost per case, and case mix index.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The Facility Medical Director's role includes supervising our Hospitalist program.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Duties will also include working with VP of Operations and System Medical Director to facilitate the effective delivery of client support initiatives such as Patient Satisfaction and Operational Improvement, Risk Management and Continuing Medical Education.
- Great health benefits.
- Competitive compensation with Medical Director stipend.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago