Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital employed position with great benefits at a 358 bed regional hospital.
- Complete sub-specialty support, NO procedures needed.
- Nocturnist positions also exist.
- Located in northwest Alabama along the Tennessee River in a two county region known as the Shoals.
- The river and its system of lakes offer a variety of recreational activities.
- The area carries forth the ideals of creating a safe, family-friendly place for residents to live.
- Compensation is TOP in the nation.
- Nature lovers can find much to enjoy in the area's public parks, camping areas and walking trails.
- Hospitalist - Lakefront Community - Florence, Alabama.
- Golfers can choose from a variety of public and private courses.
- Block schedule of 7 days on 7 days off - NO Nights.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews in Northwest Alabama.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.