Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (SE Alabama) is for an academic medical center.
- This is your chance to join a robust, rapidly growing team of 27 physicians at a 420 bed Level II trauma center, just 90 minutes from the Florida coast!
- Well-staffed program with an average census of 18 per day.
- Above market base salary and quarterly bonuses.
- 24/7 pulm/critical care support for all CC admissions, house radiology physician presence 24/7.
- Recognized as a "Playful City" with 19 parks, 6 public swimming pools, numerous private and public golf courses and 47 tennis courts including a 20-court complex built to professional standards.
- Take easy day trips to Tallahassee and Panama City, Florida.
- Enjoy a flexible, individualized schedule.
- Generous signing bonus.
- Regional Airport served by Delta Airlines also available!
- Robust business environment ranked.1 in retail sales in Alabama (per capita).
- One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama.
- Your family can live nearby lakes and rivers and beaches.
- Opportunity to precept 3rd and 4th year medical students - opportunity to teach IM residents.
- Academic Hospitalist - SE Alabama - 90 Minutes to Gulf Coast.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.