Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This involves development and operation of programs and policies of interests to the hospital medical staff and to the hospital as a whole, within the framework established by the Board of Trustees.
- Experience as a physician leader in a large system, hospital, integrated delivery system or leader of a large complex department.
- Five to seven years in corporate or health care management.
- Board Certification in a specialty recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties at time of application is preferred.
- Tenet Healthcare has two fantastic Physician Advisor openings with our Shelby Baptist Medical Center and Princeton Baptist Medical Center hospitals in Birmingham, AL.
- Reputation as an excellent clinician with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in medical practice.
- It also includes the promotion of favorable professional relations within the hospital and community as a whole.
- Manages the administration of the hospital's medical staff functions and medical education programs, and generally provides professional expertise for administration in medical affairs.
- At least five years of clinical experience involving the delivery of direct patient care in a hospital setting.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabaster, AL.
- M.D. or D.O. with current Alabama State Licensure in good standing.
- The Physician Advisor is responsible to the hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO/CAO) for the coordination and management of medical staff affairs, liaison with medical staff, assistance in quality and process improvement and utilization review programs, the development and coordination of appropriate medical education and hospital based research, physician relations, and physician advisor to the case management department.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago