Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1-3 day emergency credentiling for a weekend start or for a april start that fits your schedule.
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- No procedures required.
- Long term ongoing need where you can work through the end of 2018.
- Average 1-3 calls/night.
- If this facility is a good fit for you. If its not a good fit for you I have several opportunities nationwide that could certainly use your help!
- Staffing Consultant.
- We have an entire department dedicated to taking care of your travel needs.
- 7A-7p with night.
- South Alabama.
- Physician at facility fell critically Ill and now they need April ongoing coverage.
- Full specialty backup for this facility.
- Easy to get to and is a short drive from the Montgomery Airport.
- 200/night just to hold the.
- FP and IM accepted.
- Take a look at the details below and lets see what we can work up.
- Great rate for a candidate who can give a good amount of shifts.
- Russell Isenbletter.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, and cover travel as well as lodging.
- Travel and lodging provided.
- 20-22 patients/ physician.
- Hosptilalist Needed in Southern Alabama!
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago