Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The emphasis on patient care is evident by the attitudes of the physicians and medical support staff.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Cellphone (.
- Senior Physician and Midlevel Recruiter.
- Locums, Locums to Perm, or perm only your choice.
- My first hospitalist here was an Oncologist with very little hospitalist experience and he had. He was here for over a year until he returned back to Oncology full time.
- Shift flexibility according to your schedule.
- Must be board certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine/Practice.
- 10-15 patients per shift (per 12 hour day shift only).
- J1 and H1 candidates considered for perm.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Mid level support and surgical back up.
- All expenses covered as well as malpractice and tail.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- 12 or 24 hour shifts available for Hospitalist opportunity in Alabama Asap.
- Normal 12 hour shift or 24 hour shift options.
- Suite 200.
- NO codes.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Harris Medical Associates.