Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Great shopping and dining.
- Join hospital employed IM Hospitalist team - Nocturnist Shift.
- Work 7 Days on/off.
- Student loan forgiveness.
- Championship golf courses.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- 7 pm - 7 am With 7 days on/off.
- Hospital has full range of medical sub specialists.
- Numerous outdoor activities.
- Short drive to Gulf Coast beaches.
- Sign on bonus.
- Paid interview expenses.
- Arts, theater and ballet.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Year round boating on area lakes and rivers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Residency Stipend.
- Moving/relocation expense allowance.
- Highly rated public and private schools.
- Very competitive compensation and robust benefits package.
- Beautiful home sites.
- Regional Referral Center.
- Multicultural city.
- Plus more!
- Avg of 15-20 patients per provider.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago