Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 - 12 admissions per shift +.
- Complete subspecialty support.
- A thriving retail and manufacturing economy, a reverent sense of history and culture, superior schools, and the friendliest people in the world makes the Shoals, and offers numerous opportunities for an enhanced quality of life.
- Competitive employment recruitment package including CME allowance, health and life insurance, malpractice insurance, and a 401k plan.
- Opportunity for Hospitalist to work nights in strong group at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Florence, AL.
- ECM is located in northwest Alabama along the Tennessee River in a two county region known as the Shoals - just under two hours from both Nashville, TN and Birmingham, AL.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Excellent compensation + production incentives.
- ECM is located in Florence, Alabama - a lakefront community in northwest Alabama.
- APP assistance until midnight.
- Employed or independent contractor opportunity for Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates with experience.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago