Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Payne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Chattanooga, TN: 45 minutes.
- Health, Life and Retirement and more.
Regional Medical Center seeks a BC/BE Hospitalist to provide services on a Part-time basis for their Hospitalist
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fort Payne, AL.
- Southernmost Ski Resort.
- Atlanta, GA: 120 minutes.
- 27 acre Sports Complex.
- Nashville, TN: 120 minutes.
- Annual Mountain Music Festival.
- Birmingham, AL: 90 minutes.
- The National
Guide to Best Small Town Living named Fort Payne as one of the top 100
best small towns in America.
- DeKalb Regional Medical Center is located in
Northeast Alabama, with the current population of Fort Payne being
21,707 (DeKalb County - 71,100).
- DeSoto State Park.
- DeKalb Theatre.
- Highly Competitive Salary Package.
- Little River Canyon & Falls.
- Fort Payne Opera House.
- Commencement Bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago