Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, current active AL license and DEA needed.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Hospital Beds: 409.
- Patient Encounters: 18 admissions split - handles transfers and consults as well.
- Shift: (6p/630p-7a), 2 MDs.
- ICU: Open (50 beds), Intensivists available.
- Codes: HM responds to codes from (1a-6:30a).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term nocturnist coverage at a hospital located near Birmingham, AL.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Sub-specialties: Excellent support available.
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.