Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gadsden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance.
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads).
- Premium for night shifts (optional).
- Production bonus.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Founded in 2001, Prime Healthcare has emerged as one of the largest physician-led health systems in the United States.
- Prime Healthcare is proud to be named one of the "Top 15 Health Systems" by Truven, and our hospitals are consistently among the "Top 100 hospitals" in the country.
- Retirement: 401k.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- We stand apart from others by our unique ability to save and transform hospitals.
- Average Census: 18 Patients per day.
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider.
- Block Schedule of 7:00 pm - 7:00 am 7 ON / 7 OFF.
- We are also the nation's 5th largest hospital systems and have been named "Fastest Growing Hospital System" in the country by Modern Healthcare.
- About Prime Healthcare.
- ED Physicians admit.
- Twelve of the hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, non-profit hospitals.
- Riverview Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission-accredited, acute care hospital that annually serves more than 350,000 residents in Etowah and surrounding counties.
- Our company includes 45 acute-care hospitals in 14 states.
- Competitive compensation.
- As our home city has grown, Riverview Regional has kept pace, adding revolutionary medical technology and upgrading our facility to offer residents the most up-to-date health care advances.
- Procedures not required.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Riverview Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join its hospitalist team in Gadsden AL.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Gadsden, AL.
- Open ICU.
- No codes.
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - Riverview Regional Medical Center has a rich history of providing high-quality health care to residents of Gadsden, Etowah County and surrounding areas.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago