Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Montgomery) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Nocturnist will share night responsibilities with a 3 person team to include 2 physicians and 1 APC.
- This position handles night admissions and occasional consults, responds to codes and floor calls as needed.
- TeamHealth is seeking a talented Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physician to join our established Hospitalist practice at Baptist South Medical Center in Montgomery, Alabama as a Nocturnist.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
- No rounding on the floor or in the ICU required.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago