Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Clanton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Competitive pay: base + wRVU productivity + quality incentive.
- Outstanding sub-specialty support.
- Medical specialty services.
- Well run employed Hospitalist group with 44 full time physician Hospitalists at St. Vincent's Health System.
- 44 employed Hospitalists in group.
- Excellent payor mix.
- Outpatient surgery, physical therapy, laboratory services.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Full benefits package.
- Located in Clanton, AL, 50 minutes south of Birmingham and mid-way between Birmingham and Montgomery.
- Base + quality bonus + wRVU bonus.
- Well-run, hospital-employed Hospitalist group.
- Block schedule, seven-on, seven-off.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- New 30-bed full service hospital.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Seven-on, seven-off day Hospitalist at St. Vincent's Chilton.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Board certified in Family Medicine with previous Hospitalist experience or fellowship.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- St. Vincent's Employed Hospitalist.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Big city metro amenities at their finest.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Deferred Compensation Plan, tax free investment account.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Clanton, AL.
- Advanced imaging and diagnostic services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago