Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fully accredited Joint Commission Hospital seeks Hospitalist leader to build newly employed hospitalist model focusing on quality care.
- Senior leader and medical director of growing hospitalist program.
- Outstanding business friendly community rapidly expanding by the addition of 54 new and expanded companies creating hundreds of new jobs.
- Dynamic 21st Century community fueled by its quaint heritage and indelible Southern charm!
- Competitive base salary in excess of $350,000.
- Comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Transitioning from outsourced to employed model.
- Explore miles of trails for hiking and biking in both Hurricane Creek Park and Duck River Recreation area in a climate known for mild temperatures and sunshine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Alabama.
- Cost of living 14% lower than the United States average and housing 10% less than Huntsville with top rated public schools in Alabama.
- Outstanding mid-level support.
- Award winning restau rants offering satisfying comfort food to innovative fusion options - this is fine southern cuisine to be serious about great food!
- 1 Best Place to Raise Children.
- Bloomberg Businessweek voted.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago