Hospitalist Jobs in Alabama
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Cotton State
Photo: Skyline view of Birmingham from Railroad Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital will consider IM or FP trained physicians, as well as J1 visa candidates.
- 250,000 Salary.
- 25,000 Quality Bonus paid Quarterly.
- 15,000 Sign or Commence Bonus.
- 225,000 Salary.
- One of their hospital facilities located within a short drive to metro Birmingham, Alabama.
- You have the option of working a 7 on / 7 off or Monday - Friday schedule.
- 15-25,000 Sign or Commence Bonus based on Experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Birmingham, AL.
- 10,000 Relocation.
- Hospitalists are needed for one of the largest healthcare systems.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago